Pork tenderloinPosted: March 6, 2009
This is the recipe we’ll be trying tonight – I hope it tastes good, I’m a little concerned about the Russian (1000 Island) dressing!
Amazing Pork Tenderloin
1 (1 ½ lb) pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
Salt and pepper
All purpose flour
2 tbs vegetable oil
8 oz. Russian dressing (or Thousand Island)
¾ cup honey
1 packet of onion soup mix
1. Trim fat from pork and pat dry with paper towel. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with all purpose flour until covered.
2. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil. Sear pork on all sides until browned.
3. Transfer pork into baking dish just large enough for it (I think mine is 8×12 or something like that).
4. In a bowl, combine dressing, honey, and onion soup mix. Pour this mixture over the pork.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in the middle.