Awards and random factsPosted: October 13, 2009
My friend Tarah was lazy and picked me for two awards – so here goes!
Here’s the rules:
1. You can only use one word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers.
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Angel
4. Your father? Helpful
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? Crappy
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Happy
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Craftsingeneral
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Austin
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Rich
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Vacation
17. Where did you grow up? Here
18. Last thing you did? Showered
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? Fox4
21. Your pets? Booda
22. Friends? True
23. Your life? Stressful
24. Your mood? Mad
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Fast
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra!
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Sister
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Jess
35. Favorite place to eat? Chuy’s
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7) Leave a comment on each.
Seven things that people may not know about me:
1. I have to have my pillows a certain way in order to sleep. I usually sleep with 7-8 pillows.
2. I miss my high school boyfriend and think of him often. We were really good friends.
3. My husband is okay with #2.
4. I am more depressed right now than I have ever been before. This is the roughest period of my adult life (so far).
5. I’m actually enjoying my job right now.
6. I love my nephew (just kidding, everybody knows that!).
7. I still cry about my 17 year old cocker spaniel that we had put to sleep almost 3 years ago. I miss him.
I will have to tag some bloggers tonight after work!