7. Your zodiac sign and if it fits your personality.Posted: April 29, 2011
Honestly, I’ve never paid any attention to my horoscope/astrological sign. It’s never really been interesting to me, but whatever. I googled it, so we’ll see if my sign fits my personality.
• Generous and warmhearted – I would like to think I am both of these things.
• Creative and enthusiastic – I wouldn’t say I’m “creative”, but I can recreate just about anything I see. Enthusiastic? Depends on the day.
• Broad-minded and expansive – I like to think I’m broad-minded, as compared to narrow-minded.
• Faithful and loving- Yes.
• Pompous and patronizing – I’m sure my husband would say that I am both of these things 🙂 If I am, I don’t mean to be.
• Bossy and interfering – I don’t like being bossy. I only let the bossy side out when absolutely necessary. My way is not the only way. As long as everything gets done, I don’t care how it’s done.
• Dogmatic and intolerant – I hope I’m not seen as either one of these! I think I’m pretty tolerant. Unless you cut me off in traffic, then it’s ON.
Leo Likes: speculative ventures, lavish living, rich food, children,
drama, pageantry and grandeur
doing anything safely, day-to-day living, small-minded people, penny-pinching and mean spiritedness
Being a typical Leo, you are ambitious, courageous, and strong willed, positive, independent, and self-confident. You are a straightforward and uncomplicated individual who know very well what they want and pursue it with complete enthusiasm and a creative spirit. You are quick tempered, blunt and nasty and when affronted you are deeply hurt by malice or hostility. You are too sensitive to personal criticism and when your dominance is threatened, you can go into a sudden rage. You are stubborn and will hold onto a belief or stick to a course of action through thick or thin. You are proud with an idealistic and humane nature. Basically Leos are outgoing, happy, kind and generous, self-expressive, intelligent and broad minded.
Fun fact: Every boyfriend I have ever had was an Aquarius, which is apparently Leo’s polar opposite sign. Yes, my husband is also an Aquarius.
Fun fact #2: Every boyfriend I have ever had was also left-handed. Yes, my husband is also left-handed.