17. Your highs and lows of this past year.Posted: June 9, 2011
* I have a craft room now! It is my happy place.
* Kevin has a job that he loves, and I also love it because I get his discount on cool fabric 🙂
* Reconnecting with an old friend. I didn’t realize how much I missed her until I had her back. Pretty sure we’re on the fast track to BFF again 🙂
* Oliver has been fun to have around. He has made Booda feel younger and for that I am grateful. I love both of my puppies, even if one of them is a little bit psychotic.
* Seeing Logan. He is getting so big and so smart – he amazes me every time I see him. I’m going to steal his kisses as long as he will let me. I love him more than anything in the world and would do anything for my little buddy.
* Oliver was sick with parvo when we got him last year. It cost us a lot of money and stress, but he is thriving today. Maybe a little too much! I hated seeing my brand new puppy so sad and sick looking 😦
* Kevin and I went through some pretty tough times right before he got his job. I’m thankful that those days are over and he is a different person now than he was a few months ago.